All placed doors, shown here in their open-left, closed, and open-right configurations. Click the image to view a summary of each row.
Doors are 家具 items that prevent 敌怪 from entering an area when closed. Players can open them with ⚷ 打开/激活. Doors can be placed in any space so long as it is exactly three blocks high, with ceiling and floor 物块s.
Friendly NPCs will open and close doors during the day as they wander about.
敌怪 that follow the 战士 AI can open doors, with a few exceptions. Additionally, 哥布林苦力s can remove doors entirely on contact, while 愤怒骷髅怪 and 屠夫s can open them with one hit.
Doors can also be opened and closed via 电线s. If you put wire on the door's hinge, then wiring will toggle the door's closed/open state upon activation, but if you put wires on the side tiles, where the door opens, then wiring will only close the door.
The Lihzahrd Door occurs naturally at the entrance to the 丛林神庙, and initially requires a 神庙钥匙 to open. Once unlocked, it can be freed with a pickaxe, and placed again by the player like any other door. Lihzahrd Doors can also be crafted, but its 制作站 can only be obtained after opening the initial door, and the ingredients require the 锯刃镐 (or better) to mine, which is dropped by 石巨人.
Lihzahrd Door locked graphic.
Apart from the standard doors listed here, there also exist 机关门s and 高门s, which behave similarly. Also every block can be used like a (开关 toggled) door via 制动器s.
Noncraftable Doors[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Doors open to the left or right based on which direction you face, rather than the direction you are coming from. For example, if a player stands to the left of a door and faces left, the door will open toward the player - to the left. If the player doesn't move and then turns to the right and opens the door, it will now open to the right.
- Putting a 平台 or 家具 (such as a 火把 or even a second door) on one side of the door prevents it from being opened in that direction. This is useful to keep houses safe from 僵尸s during the 血月 or most 哥布林, as they'll always attempt to open the doors inward, while still allowing NPCs to go in and out as they please.
- Doors can also hold back 水.
- Doors (except for Obsidian Doors) will break automatically if exposed to 熔岩 while open, but will hold back lava like water while closed. However even obsidian doors may break when closed while being submerged in lava.
- Digging a 2*2 block deep hole in front of a door will prevent goblins and zombies from attacking it.
- Dimensions for doors are 2*3 when open, otherwise they are 1*3.
- Doors can fling players a few blocks by grappling to them and opening it while still attached.
- 1.3.5：Crystal Door introduced.
- 126.96.36.199：Meteorite, Granite, Marble, and Martian Doors added.
- 188.8.131.52：Fixed the bug where the wiring system was not activating Doors, 八音盒es and Fountains properly.
- 1.2.4：Palm Wood, Boreal Wood and Slime Doors added.
- 1.2.3：Frozen Door introduced, Changed crafting station for most doors.
- 1.2.2：Pine Door introduced.
- 1.2.1：Pumpkin Door and Spooky Door introduced.
- 184.108.40.206：Steampunk Door, Glass Door, Honey Door and Golden Door introduced.
- 1.2：Many new variations introduced.
- 1.0.6：Wooden Door now has a new appearance.