The 重力球 is an 专家模式 accessory found in the Moon Lord's 宝藏袋. When worn, it allows the holder to flip gravity, so that the player falls up instead of down, and toggle gravity back to normal afterward. Once equipped, pressing the ▲ 上 key toggles the gravity direction. This only affects the player with the item equipped.
- You can only change gravity while standing on a floor or ceiling. The Gravity Globe does not enable switching gravity in midair, unlike the Gravitation Potion.
- If you hit the upper limit of the map while gravity is reversed, gravity will revert to normal. This will not reset the flight timer.
- Players falling upwards will not be stopped by 平台s, and will instead fall through them.
- Gravity Globe exists in the 移动版 of Terraria, but is unobtainable without the use of inventory editors. It is unique as it is one of the few unobtainable items in Mobile Version that won't disappear from your inventory after exiting the world.
- Gravity Globe also exists and works perfectly in the Console Version of Terraria, but was only obtainable through a game breaking piggy bank glitch.
- The Gravity Globe doesn't change gravity while grappled, not even while gravity is flipped.
- You can not summon 坐骑s while in reversed gravity, except in Mobile version.
- The 妖灵瓶, as well as its controls, remains upside down if you are in reversed gravity.
- It is useful in the 地牢 for quick ascents up the zigzag corridors.
- The Gravity Globe can be a useful 配饰 when fighting the 地牢守卫.
- Now drops from the Moon Lord in Expert mode.
- Changed rarity from Yellow to Rainbow.
- 1.2：Introduced, but unobtainable.