英灵殿骑士盔甲 is an 盔甲 set purchased from the 酒馆老板 for 225 (set), after 石巨人 has been defeated. The set consists of the 英灵殿骑士头盔, 英灵殿骑士胸甲 and 英灵殿骑士护胫.
The set bonus gives the wearer the 弩车恐慌！ 增益 upon taking any damage, which doubles the fire rate of all Ballista sentries summoned by the player for 3 seconds.
The Valhalla Knight armor set is an upgrade of the 侍卫盔甲 set.
- This is currently the highest defense Summoner Armor in the game. In fact, it has slightly more defense than 星旋盔甲, the second highest defense end game armor, and its life regeneration buff is considerable, making it the only armor designed for Summoners that could be considered tanky. 星尘盔甲 is the highest tier summoner armor in the game, cannot be acquired until the 月亮事件 leading up to the final boss, and has only 38 defense.
- The bonuses of the breastplate alone allow it to synergize well with many other pieces of armor, as the high defense, considerable increase in minion damage, and massive increase in life regeneration all aid in the survivability of other playstyles, although at the cost of set bonuses. The regeneration effects also compound with other forms of regeneration such as the Shiny Stone, which can allow for very quick regeneration after a brief escape from battle.
- Valhalla Knight's Greaves has the highest base move speed bonus on any piece of armor in the game at +30%.
- The critical strike portion of this armor only applies to melee attacks.
- The total bonus to max number of sentries is +3, allowing 4 to be summoned at once.
- Since minion damage bonuses apply to both sentries and regular minions, combining this armor with the Pygmy Necklace, Necromantic Scroll, and Papyrus Scarab to also allow more normal minions to be summoned at once can be a highly effective strategy, especially during invasions or boss fights where the Sentries being immobile is usually not as much of an issue.
- This set is a reference to the Squire's Valhalla Knight costume in Dungeon Defenders II.
- Valhalla is a place in Norse mythology where warriors that have died gloriously in battle are chosen by valkyries to go. There, the einherjar train daily for an immense battle set to take place during Ragnarök. Ragnarök is the Norse day of doom, similar to the day of doom predicted when the Mayan Calendar ran out. Also, half of the heroically fallen go there, the other half go to Fólkvangr, the Vanaheim equivalent of Valhalla.