The 致胜炮 is a 困难模式 近战武器 that is rarely dropped by any enemy and NPC during a 血月 in 困难模式, having a 1/1000 (0.1%) chance to drop. It autofires a boxing glove projectile that is connected to the weapon's base by a short, thick chain. After striking a target or traveling 17 blocks, the glove retracts back into the weapon before being ready to fire again.
Despite this weapon having a relatively short range compared to the 鱼叉枪, its higher 击退, base damage, and immunity to gravitational arcing defines this weapon as an undisputed upgrade to the Harpoon.
The KO Cannon has no cooldown period; therefore its auto-fire rate is dependent only on the distance to its impact, meaning that an enemy or object in close range will cause a faster auto-fire rate.
Its best 修饰语 is 神级.
- Although technically a 连枷, the KO Cannon's projectile has no difficulty passing through terrain on its return trip.
- Although not able to strike multiple targets simultaneously, its rate of fire increases significantly when at closer ranges. Therefore, the player will find fending off hordes of enemies easier once they begin to close in due to its high 击退.
- One of the easiest ways to obtain this item is to set up multiple 兔兔雕像s or 金鱼雕像s connected to a 1 second timer. During the Blood Moon event, activate the timer and kill all spawned bunnies. It is easiest to do this with a penetrating weapon, such as a 激光步枪 or any 枪 using 流星弹 rounds.验证 Another easy method is to use the 尖球s from the 哥布林工匠.
- Due to its similarities in mechanics, it is often compared to the 鱼叉枪 despite being mechanically similar to the 石巨人之拳.
- If aimed to the left the "KO" on its side will be upside down.
- "KO" is an abbreviation of "Knockout", a term originally used in the Boxing, which is also referenced by the boxing glove being fired.
- Damage increased from 35 to 40.
- Fixed a bug where the KO Cannon could drop from 雕像-spawned enemies.