Ichor Stickers are 困难模式 enemies that spawn in the 地下猩红之地. They float around in the air. When tracking a player, they spit Ichor at them, which shoots several blocks and is affected by gravity. Their spit can inflict the 灵液减益, lowering your defense by 20. Upon death they will also drop 灵液. They are immune to the 中毒 and 毒液 debuffs.
- Despite using Ichor as their main weapon, they are not immune to the Ichor debuff.
- When killed by Ichor spit it will say the player was killed by 黄金雨, which is also a magic weapon the player can craft out of Ichor.
- When they shoot Ichor, they shoot it in an arc.
- To easily farm Ichor it is recommended for the player to create horizontal shafts in the Underground Crimson for the Ichor Sticker to spawn. A three block tall shaft will cause the Ichor Sticker to become stuck and barely able to shoot the player (as they shoot in an arc), with a four block tall shaft they become mobile but still have problems shooting the player. You will also have more room to deal with the irritating 恶心浮游怪, which can fly through blocks.
- They appear to sink in any liquids they enter and can be effectively immobilized by water that is at least 4 blocks deep. While this will not prevent them from shooting if you are in sight, they can be easily dealt with using nearly any weapon available at start of hardmode.
- Now drops 2-5 Ichor instead of 1-3.
- Can now drop its own respective banner.