- This page is about the item. For the debuff, see 灵液减益.
灵液 is a 困难模式 制作材料 dropped by 灵液黏黏怪s and the 红染食尸鬼 in the Hardmode 地下猩红之地 and 猩红 地下沙漠 respectively. It is used to craft many Ichor-related items. It is the Crimson counterpart to the 腐化 诅咒焰.
- Ichor does not burn up in 熔岩, so pouring lava on 灵液黏黏怪s is one possible way to collect Ichor. This also means areas with naturally generated lava can be used as natural traps to farm Ichor.
- If players create an artificial Underground Crimson in a Corruption world, they could obtain Ichor. Simply bringing it from one world to another is another solution.
- Ichor should be gathered as much as possible, as it is a valuable crafting material even in the endgame.
- Ichor, in Greek mythology, is the golden ethereal fluid that flows in the blood of gods and immortals, as also said in the item's tooltip. It also means a discharge from a wound or ulcer. H.P. Lovecraft, the creator of the original Cthulhu character, often used "ichor" in his descriptions of otherworldly creatures.
- It can be pronounced "eye-core", or "eye-ker". It can be pronounced "Iker" to rhyme with "sticker", hence the name of the enemy, Ichor Sticker.