The 暴雪法杖 is a 困难模式, post-世纪之花 魔法武器 that summons a storm of non-piercing icicles from above that travel in the general direction of the cursor. Four projectiles are fired per "swing" (10 frames). The Blizzard Staff is dropped by the 冰雪女王 during the 霜月 事件. The 月耀 behaves very similarly to this weapon, except that its projectiles travel through walls, are more precise, and have a higher DPS, making the Lunar Flare essentially a direct upgrade. In turn, the Blizzard Staff can be considered a direct upgrade of the 流星法杖.
Its best 修饰语 is 神话.
- Projectiles spawned within blocks travel through them to an extent, similar to the 星星面纱 or 星怒, but not as reliably. The Blizzard Staff's projectiles are more likely to be obstructed by ceilings before they reach the player's depth. Therefore, it is much more effective in open areas on the surface or in underground areas with very high ceilings.
- The velocity of the projectiles is reduced when passing through 液体s.
- On the 主机版s, the Blizzard Staff's range is reduced to the player's normal reach.
- Mana cost increased from 5 to 9.
- Fixed bug where the Blizzard Staff could shoot upwards if you were standing on the bottom of 地狱.