|工具提示||Allows flight and slow fall|
Hold DOWN and JUMP to hover
The 悬浮板 is a wing-type 配饰 that allows the player to fly and glide, as all wings do. It also offers the added ability to "hover" by holding ↷ 跳 and ▼ 下. Hovering offers a horizontal speed boost, and otherwise operates similarly to the 飞毯, allowing horizontal movement while remaining at a fixed height in mid-air. Hovering consumes flight time, just like flying would.
- The equipping mechanics of the Hoverboard follow the same rules as all 翅膀, meaning they don't stack with other Wings, and wearing another Wing type in a slot above the Hoverboard will use the upper Wings' statistics and abilities instead. Equipping any Wing in a vanity slot will cancel the Hoverboard graphic.
- Has a flight range of 172 feet (86 blocks), the same as 喜庆之翼.
- Unlike a lot of accessories, the hoverboard will 染料 brilliant colors (as will 蘑菇矿盔甲)- a dye paired with 银染料 (note: NOT a bright dye) will invert the colors of the hoverboard. A dye paired with 黑染料 will cause the original sprite's silver trimming to be black. The flames will change colors too.
- It is impossible to hover or boost fast in mobile, unless you have a Bluetooth controller, which you would need an adapter for. However, it is possible to do with the 困惑 debuff.
- Although Hoverboard is not on the back of player, it will still hide capes if visible.
- On the , it is possible to hover forever. This is possible through jumping with a 版蓝马掌气球 equipped and not using the cloud double jump, but instead hovering immediately. It is possible to hover forever, but it's not possible to rise forever. It may take some practice before the player could do it for a practical use, because if the player starts hovering too soon, it will fail, and if the player hovers too late, they will hover and sink as if gliding.
- Hover speed is faster than 巨石s or even 恶魔锄刀s.
- When hovering whilst swinging a sword that stops the player from changing directions, such as the 断钢剑 and 斧, the Hoverboard will not change directions either.
- While hovering, a full set of 蘑菇矿盔甲 will still turn invisible as long as the player doesn't move while in that state. This effectively allows the player to create a temporary safe place to turn invisible for a few seconds.
- The concept of the hoverboard was first widely popularized with the Back to the Future movie franchise, especially Back to the Future Part II.
- The hoverboard may also be a reference to Sonic Riders, as the hoverboard closely resembles Sonic's board.
- 1.2.4：Fixed the exploit where you could have infinite Hoverboard hovering time. This was done by hovering between two double-jumps provided by other accessories (such as the 气球束).
- 1.2.3：Made hoverboard not appear on a 坐骑. Fixed hoverboard bug where you could walk on air while in 逆转重力.