The 开关 is an activation 机构 purchased from the 机械师 for 20 . It can also be found in the 地牢 connected to 挂链灯笼s, where it can be harvested with a 镐 or 钻头.
The Switch can be placed on top or on the sides of 物块s, or on the sides of 木梁s. Switches can also be placed on background walls. It is activated by right-clicking on it.
Despite its name, the Switch does not need to act as an on/off mechanism. When wired to 飞镖机关s, for example, right-clicking the Switch will always cause the Trap to shoot, the same as a 压力板 would, no matter which position the switch happens to be in.
- The Switch is identical in operation to the 控制杆, except Switches can't be placed on platforms. The Lever is also easier to see and provides a larger clicking target, whereas Switches can be more difficult to spot and click on due to being only a single tile in size (which may actually be a benefit in PvP, should a player wish to hide a trap mechanism). Switches can be painted like most other blocks, allowing them to be camouflaged to blend in with their surroundings.
- 1.2.3：Now placeable on walls.
- 126.96.36.199：Fixed switch duplication bug (presumably for real this time).
- 188.8.131.52：Switch duplication no longer works.
- 1.2：Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.