凝胶 (1-2 / 1-3)
Spiked Jungle Slimes are a type of 史莱姆 found in the 地下丛林. It has the ability to shoot projectiles that can inflict the 中毒 减益 just like those fired by Hornets. They are immune to the 中毒 and 毒液 debuffs. Their projectiles are fired rapidly, so newer players are advised to use caution.
Just like many other slimes, Spiked Jungle Slimes become passive around the player when they have the 皇家凝胶 配饰 equipped.
- Interestingly, the Spiked Jungle Slime drops less silver than the 丛林史莱姆, despite being stronger.
- In 专家模式 the slime can randomly shoot up to 7 slower spikes in different directions.
- Although they can inflict the Poisoned debuff, they don't drop the 牛黄.
- Upon being hit by the Spiked Jungle Slime's projectile, there is a 25% chance to receive Poisoned for 20 seconds / 40 seconds. If the 25% chance fails, then there is another 50% chance for the player to get Poisioned for 5 seconds / 10 seconds.
- 126.96.36.199：Can now drop its own respective banner.