The 可疑苹果 summons a Worm 宠物 that lasts until the player manually cancels by using the Suspicious Looking Apple again, or the player dies. It is sometimes found in chests and is dropped by 吞噬怪s, 巨型蠕虫s and 挖掘怪s.
The worm pet is the only pet that can speak, randomly uttering phrases depending on certain circumstances. It is one of two pets to make sounds, the other being the 同伴方块.
- "Boring!" - when standing still too long.
- "Bye bye!" - when the player dies.
- "Grenade!" - when throwing an explosive, such as a 手榴弹 .
- "Incoming!" - when an 事件, such as a 血月, or army, such as a 哥布林军队 approaches.
- "Victory!" - sometimes, when the player kills an enemy.
- When the buff is active and the player dies, it drops a unique 墓石 :
- It is inspired by Worms. When flying or too far from the player, it will don a red headband, as in the Fire Punch attack from the game. Its jump noise is also from Worms: Revolution/Worms 3. Worms is a turn-based shooter.
- Similarly to the 可疑触手, the Suspicious Looking Apple is named as if it were a boss summon item when it is really a pet summon. However, unlike the Suspicious Looking Tentacle, it explicitly states it is a pet summon in its tooltip, somewhat nullifying the name's effect.