冰之哀伤 is an unobtainable weapon not actually included in the game. It was entirely removed in 1.2.4.
- Even when it could be obtained with hacks or inventory editors, Icemourne was never a usable weapon. Although its name, sprite, and overhead swinging animation did work, it had no statistics, hence trying to use it as a weapon would not affect the enemy. The item tooltip referred to it as a placeable object, but when trying to do so it would turn into an 天使雕像.
- The fact that placing the Icemourne would cause it to become an Angel Statue may be an in-joke about Angel Statues being useless, hence the Icemourne itself. However, this may simply be due to the fact that said statue is a placeholder item.
- This sword's name and appearance is a reference to Frostmourne, a sword wielded by the former Lich King, Prince Arthas Menethil, from the Warcraft franchise. It was likely removed because it would violate the copyright agreement of Blizzard Entertainment®.
- 1.2.4：Icemourne's 物品 ID (673) has been changed to the 针叶木工作台, effectively removing Icemourne from the game files.
- 1.2：Introduced, but impossible to obtain.