乌兹冲锋枪 是一种 困难模式 的 枪。 它以高速度发射 子弹, 具有高开火频率和高伤害输出。 从这个武器发射的 火枪子弹 和 银子弹 获得 高射速子弹 的收益（但不是伤害）。 它有 1/100 (1% ) 1/200 (0.5% ) 几率从 愤怒捕手 掉落。
他的最好 修饰语 是 虚幻。
- The Uzi could be an upgrade to the 巨兽鲨, if you're fortunate enough to have an 愤怒捕手 drop it. The main differences are:
- The Uzi is obtainable before defeating any Hardmode bosses, while the Megashark requires 毁灭者 to be defeated first.
- The Uzi has a much higher base 击退/sec (20 versus 8.5) than the Megashark does.
- The Uzi is slightly slower but deals more damage per round. On enemies with more than 36 defense, the Uzi deals a higher overall damage rate using 水晶子弹s than a Megashark using the same.
- The Uzi lacks the Megashark's ammo conservation feature, which can easily be compensated for with an 无尽火枪袋. The bullets will still be released from the gun as 高射速子弹s.
- The Uzi is much cheaper to reforge, making it less expensive to reach the 虚幻 modifier.
- The Uzi compared to the Megashark is fairly inaccurate, with up to 15° of bullet spread.
- The 维纳斯万能枪 can be considered a direct upgrade of the Uzi, as it boasts minor improvements to almost all stats. However, the Venus Magnum lacks the auto-fire feature of the Uzi.
- The Uzi is the only specifically-named model of real-life firearm that exists in Terraria (excluding the 红莱德枪).
- In 1.2 Update, the Uzi was the rarest item in the game, with a 1/80000 (0.0000125%) drop chance. However, this was corrected in the 220.127.116.11 patch.
- 18.104.22.168：Drop rate of the Uzi increased from 1/200 to 1/100.
- 22.214.171.124：Drop rate of the Uzi corrected from 1/80000 to 1/200.