|工具提示||Summons a radiant crystal that banishes your enemies down.|
'The colors, Duke, the colors!'
The 七彩水晶法杖 is a 困难模式, post-月亮领主 召唤武器. It summons a sentry-style minion that lasts for two minutes, remains stationary, and does not count against the player's minion capacity. The Rainbow Crystal Staff has a 1/9 chance (11.11%) to be dropped by the Moon Lord Boss.
The Rainbow Crystal Staff summons a temporary crystal that deals high damage to 敌怪 within its 60-tile range. Unlike other sentry summons, the crystal floats in midair at the cursor position when summoned, rather than falling to the ground. Attacks are animated as a spread of colored light beams targeting the closest enemy. The beams themselves do not do damage; damage is dealt only by delayed explosions at the end of the beams.
Its best 修饰语 is 无情. The 神话 modifier provides the widest array of stats bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, minions cannot deal 暴击s. The only noticeable advantage a 神话 Rainbow Crystal Staff has over a 无情 one is 击退.
- The crystal may sporadically attack through blocks, though this does not occur often.
- The light beams from the crystal will detect enemies that haven't appeared on-screen yet. This is useful for detecting which direction new enemies will appear from.
- Pressing ⚷ 打开/激活 while aiming at an enemy will focus fire on that enemy until killed, or the target has been switched.
- Its high damage and wide coverage is offset by the delayed explosions. Fast mobs will easily evade the damage. Limiting mob movement is recommended to bring out the weapon's true potential.
- It is also recommended to use this weapon in situations in which mobs will clump together (i.e. the 月亮事件) as its multiple beams will target the whole group and deal massive damage.
- The 星尘守卫 proves very useful in keeping enemies in a single spot so they are hit by the delayed explosions, as it both attempts to aggro the enemies onto itself, and pulls them towards it with each attack.
- This weapon has massive range, being able to shoot mobs from off-screen. It only does so when there are no hostile mobs closer to it.
- An effective use of this weapon is to place it high in the air where it can target more enemies.
- The quote in its tooltip, "The colors, Duke, the colors!", is a reference to a popsicle commercial.